PDC Energy Announces Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2020 Conference Call – Thursday, February 25, 2021
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DENVER, Jan. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PDC Energy, Inc. (“PDC” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: PDCE) today announced plans to host a conference call to discuss fourth quarter and year-end 2020 operating and financial results. The Company plans to issue its news release after market close on Wednesday, February 24, followed thereafter by additional materials. The release and materials will be available on the Company’s website, www.pdce.com.
Conference Call and Webcast:Date/Time: Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. ETDomestic (toll free): 877-312-5520 International: 1-253-237-1142 Conference ID: 7896168Webcast: available at www.pdce.com
Replay Information:Domestic (toll free): 855-859-2056 International: 1-404-537-3406 Conference ID: 7896168Webcast Replay: available for six months at www.pdce.com
About PDC Energy, Inc.
PDC Energy, Inc. is a domestic independent exploration and production company that acquires, explores and develops properties for the production of crude oil, natural gas and NGLs, with operations in the Wattenberg Field in Colorado and Delaware Basin in west Texas. Its operations in the Wattenberg Field are focused in the horizontal Niobrara and Codell plays and our Delaware Basin operations are primarily focused in the horizontal Wolfcamp zones.
Contacts: Kyle SourkSr. Manager Corporate Finance & Investor Relations303firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Score Media and Gaming (SCR) Reports Q2 Loss of C$0.45/sh
- SAP SE (SAP) saw a sharp acceleration in new cloud business across its cloud portfolio
- European Cloud Service Provider Deploys Cloudian Object Storage to Meet Customers’ Growing Data Demands