PAUL ROTHBARD RETURNS TO IN-SHAPE AS CEO
- Tech lifts S&P 500, Nasdaq amid inflation, China growth worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices ease off highs as U.S. factory data weighs on market
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Expansion and growth a top priority
STOCKTON, CA, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In-Shape Health Clubs, California’s top destination for fitness and recreation announced its majority shareholder and previous CEO, Paul Rothbard, has returned to the company. Having led the company for years prior to stepping up to the board of directors, Mr. Rothbard is excited to return to the business with fresh eyes and new experiences from his pursuits outside the industry.
“My father started In-Shape over 40 years ago and it’s been part of my life for as long as I can remember. I loved my time leading the company as CEO, learned a lot during my time away from the business, and I am now eager to return to the company and role I love so much,” said Mr. Rothbard.
Mr. Rothbard replaces Francesca Schuler, founder and executive advisor to the California Fitness Alliance. “We are grateful for Francesca’s leadership over the last few years and thank her for her contributions not just to In-Shape, but to the fitness industry as a whole. We know her passion for changing lives through fitness will serve the California Fitness Alliance incredibly well,” said Mr. Rothbard.
In-Shape’s leadership team remains the same and unlike many companies in the fitness industry, is an equal balance of males and females. Diversity remains a critical component to In-Shape’s culture.
“The executive team and I have major plans for the future of our business and are committed to bringing premiere fitness experiences the communities we serve to inspire our members to live life well,” Mr. Rothbard finished.
To learn more about In-Shape Health Clubs, head to www.inshape.com.
ABOUT IN-SHAPE HEALTH CLUBS
In-Shape Health Clubs operates 44 full-service health clubs throughout California. For 40 years, In-Shape has created places of belonging and connection that motivate its communities to stay healthy, fit and happy. As the premier community destination for health and fitness, In-Shape provides functional training, free weights, indoor and outdoor pools, a cardio theatre, pickleball, tennis, and racquetball courts. Plus, In-Shape offers all the latest studio classes like barre, yoga and cycle and new virtual workouts for members to access anytime, anywhere.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NH Lottery and DraftKings Expand Retail Sports Betting in NH with New Dover Sportsbook
- 4 Hot Penny Stocks To Watch This Week
- Kvika banki hf.: Transaction in relation to a share buyback programme – buy back is completed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!