PAE Announces Conference Call to Review Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FALLS CHURCH, Va., Feb. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PAE (NASDAQ: PAE, PAEWW) will host a webcast and conference call at 8 a.m. ET on Thursday, March 11, 2021, to discuss the financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020. The company will issue a press release announcing the results before the call and post an archive of the webcast afterward on the PAE Investor Relations website that will be accessible for one year. In addition, listeners will be able to access a presentation summarizing the fourth quarter and full-year 2020 results on the website.
Interested parties are invited to join the webcast from the PAE Investor Relations website and may register for an email reminder using the “Events and Presentations” link. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, teleconference providers globally are experiencing significant increases in conference call volume. As such, the company recommends that parties participate by joining the webcast. Alternatively, if the webcast is not practical, attendees may listen to the conference call by dialing 855-982-6676 and entering conference ID 9497032. The international dial-in access number is 614-999-9188.
For 65 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With a global workforce of approximately 20,000 on all seven continents and in approximately 60 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters are in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us online at pae.com, on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For investor inquiries regarding PAE:
Vice President, Investor Relations
For media inquiries regarding PAE:
Senior Communications Manager
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Adds Zoom (ZM) and Gotomeeting to Portal TV
- NuCana Announces Five Poster Presentations at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2021
- CRISPR Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data at AACR 2021 Supporting CD70 Knockout as a Novel Approach to Increasing CAR-T Cell Function