Otonomy to Present at the Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN DIEGO, April 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otonomy, Inc. (Nasdaq: OTIC), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology, today announced its participation in the 20th Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference. David A. Weber, Ph.D., president and CEO of Otonomy, will present a company overview on Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT).
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available through the Events page of the company's website (www.otonomy.com). An archived webcast of the presentation will also be available on the same web page shortly after the live event.
About OtonomyOtonomy is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology. The company pioneered the application of drug delivery technology to the ear in order to develop products that achieve sustained drug exposure from a single local administration. This approach is covered by a broad patent estate and is being utilized to develop a pipeline of products addressing important unmet medical needs with a focus on hearing loss and tinnitus. For additional information please visit www.otonomy.com.
Media InquiriesSpectrum ScienceChloé-Anne RamseyVice President404.firstname.lastname@example.org
Investor InquiriesWestwicke ICRRobert H. UhlManaging Director858.email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RAPT Therapeutics to Report Top Line Data from Phase 1b Trial of RPT193 in Atopic Dermatitis
- Ultimate Medical Academy Celebrates Commencement for Thousands of New Healthcare Professionals
- Dare to DeFi: DeFi Summit’s First-Ever Global Virtual Conference Brings Together Over 120 Top Industry Leaders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!