Otonomy to Present at the Cantor Global Healthcare Conference
- Wall Street holds breath ahead of Fed statement, markets dip
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil nears $75 as demand rises, U.S. refiners boost output
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 26, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otonomy, Inc. (NASDAQ: OTIC), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology, today announced that David A. Weber, Ph.D., president and chief executive officer, will present at the 2019 Cantor Global Healthcare Conference on Friday, October 4, 2019 at 12:35 p.m. ET (9:35 a.m. PT) at the InterContinental New York Barclay Hotel in New York City.
Otonomy is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology. The company pioneered the application of drug delivery technology to the ear in order to develop products that achieve sustained drug exposure from a single local administration. This approach is covered by a broad patent estate and is being utilized to develop a pipeline of products addressing important unmet medical needs including Ménière’s disease, hearing loss, and tinnitus. For additional information please visit www.otonomy.com.
Media Inquiries Spectrum Leticia Diaz Vice President firstname.lastname@example.org
Investor InquiriesWestwicke PartnersRobert H. UhlManaging Director858.email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ASLA ANNOUNCES ELECTION OF 35 MEMBERS TO ITS COUNCIL OF FELLOWS
- Colerain Township, Cincinnati Bell Partner to Provide Public WiFi at Local Parks
- End of Day Message
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!