Otonomy to Present at Raymond James 2020 Human Health Innovation Conference
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN DIEGO, June 11, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otonomy, Inc. (Nasdaq: OTIC), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology, today announced that David A. Weber, Ph.D., president and chief executive officer, is scheduled to present a company overview at the Raymond James 2020 Human Health Innovation Conference (Virtual) on Thursday June 18, 2020 at 2:20 p.m. ET (11:20 a.m. PT).
About Otonomy Otonomy is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology. The company pioneered the application of drug delivery technology to the ear in order to develop products that achieve sustained drug exposure from a single local administration. This approach is covered by a broad patent estate and is being utilized to develop a pipeline of products addressing important unmet medical needs including Ménière’s disease, hearing loss, and tinnitus. For additional information please visit www.otonomy.com.
Media Inquiries:Spectrum ScienceChloé-Anne RamseyVice President404.865.3601 email@example.com
Investor Inquiries:Westwicke ICRRobert H. UhlManaging Director858.firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RAPT Therapeutics to Report Top Line Data from Phase 1b Trial of RPT193 in Atopic Dermatitis
- PotlatchDeltic Reports Fire Damage at Ola, Arkansas Sawmill
- Terns Pharmaceuticals to Host Conference Call to Discuss Top-line Results from Phase 2a LIFT Study of TERN-101 for Treatment of NASH
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!