Otonomy to Participate in Two Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otonomy, Inc. (Nasdaq: OTIC), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology, today announced that management is scheduled to participate in two upcoming virtual investor conferences.
- Evercore ISI 3rd Annual HealthCONx Conference: presentation on December 1, 2020 at 3:05 p.m. ET / 12:05 p.m. PT. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available through the Events page of the company’s website at www.otonomy.com and an archived replay will be available shortly after the event.
- Piper Sandler 32nd Annual Healthcare Conference: 1 on 1 investor meetings on December 2, 2020. A pre-recorded fireside chat will be accessible from November 23 to December 3, 2020 through the Events page of the company’s website at www.otonomy.com.
About OtonomyOtonomy is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology. The company pioneered the application of drug delivery technology to the ear in order to develop products that achieve sustained drug exposure from a single local administration. This approach is covered by a broad patent estate and is being utilized to develop a pipeline of products addressing important unmet medical needs including Ménière’s disease, hearing loss, and tinnitus. For additional information please visit www.otonomy.com.
Media InquiriesSpectrum ScienceChloé-Anne RamseyVice President404.firstname.lastname@example.org
Investor InquiriesWestwicke ICRRobert H. UhlManaging Director858.email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CORTLAND BANCORP ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Sale of CLDB and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- HALOLIFE Launches "Breathe Generously" Initiative
- Anyplace and Cloudbeds Increase Listings for 30+ Day Stays for 22,000 Property Owners Worldwide
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!