Otonomy to Participate in Two Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 26, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otonomy, Inc. (Nasdaq: OTIC), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology, today announced that David A. Weber, Ph.D., president and chief executive officer, is scheduled to participate in two upcoming investor conferences:
- A fireside chat at the 31st Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference in New York on December 3, 2019 at 2:30 p.m. ET (11:30 a.m. PT)
- A hearing loss panel at the Evercore ISI 2nd Annual HealthCONx Conference in Boston on December 4, 2019 at 12:30 p.m. ET (9:30 a.m. PT)
Otonomy is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology. The company pioneered the application of drug delivery technology to the ear in order to develop products that achieve sustained drug exposure from a single local administration. This approach is covered by a broad patent estate and is being utilized to develop a pipeline of products addressing important unmet medical needs including Ménière’s disease, hearing loss, and tinnitus. For additional information please visit www.otonomy.com.
Media Inquiries Spectrum Leticia Diaz Vice President 202.587.2517 firstname.lastname@example.org
Investor InquiriesWestwicke ICRRobert H. UhlManaging Director858.email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prime Day 55 & 50 Inch TV Deals (2021): Top Early Sony, LG, Vizio, Samsung & More Deals Published by The Consumer Post
- Prime Day Keurig Coffee Maker Deals (2021): Top Early K-Elite, K-Classic, K-Duo & Mini Coffee Maker Sales Highlighted by Spending Lab
- Toaster Oven & Microwave Prime Day Deals (2021): Best Early Countertop, Convection & Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven Sales Found by Spending Lab
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!