Otonomy to Participate in Four Upcoming Investor Conferences
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 02, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otonomy, Inc. (Nasdaq: OTIC), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology, today announced that management is scheduled to participate in four upcoming virtual investor conferences.
- Citi’s 15th Annual BioPharma Virtual Conference on September 9-10, 2020: 1 on 1 investor meetings.
- H.C. Wainwright 22nd Annual Global Investment Conference: presentation on September 14, 2020 at 12 p.m. ET (9 a.m. PT).
- Cantor Virtual Global Healthcare Conference: presentation on September 16, 2020 at 9:20 a.m. ET (6:20 a.m. PT).
- Oppenheimer Fall Healthcare Life Sciences & MedTech Summit: presentation on September 23, 2020 at 10 a.m. ET (7 a.m. PT).
Otonomy is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology. The company pioneered the application of drug delivery technology to the ear in order to develop products that achieve sustained drug exposure from a single local administration. This approach is covered by a broad patent estate and is being utilized to develop a pipeline of products addressing important unmet medical needs including Ménière’s disease, hearing loss, and tinnitus. For additional information please visit www.otonomy.com.
Media Inquiries:Spectrum ScienceChloé-Anne RamseyVice President404.865.3601 firstname.lastname@example.org
Investor Inquiries:Westwicke ICRRobert H. UhlManaging Director858.email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Statement From The Association of Victims’ Families of Flight PS752: Canada’s Forensic Examination and Assessment of the Downing of Flight PS752 Reveals Iran’s Crimes, Obfuscations and Lies
- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd. Announces Pricing of $15.0 Million Initial Public Offering and Nasdaq Listing
- BankFinancial Corporation Expands Share Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesCiti, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!