Otonomy to Host Pipeline Program Update Conference Call and Webcast
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN DIEGO, June 08, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otonomy, Inc. (Nasdaq: OTIC), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology, today announced it will host a conference call and webcast to review the status and timeline to results for the company’s three ongoing clinical trials including the Phase 3 trial of OTIVIDEX® in Ménière’s disease at 4:30 p.m. EDT / 1:30 p.m. PDT on June 15, 2020. This call is consistent with Otonomy’s previously announced plan to provide an update on the timing guidance, which had been pulled in April as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The live call may be accessed by dialing (877) 305-6769 for domestic callers and (678) 562-4239 for international callers with conference ID code number: 3655435. A live webcast of the call will be available online in the investor relations section of Otonomy’s website at www.otonomy.com and will be archived there for 30 days.
About Otonomy Otonomy is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology. The company pioneered the application of drug delivery technology to the ear in order to develop products that achieve sustained drug exposure from a single local administration. This approach is covered by a broad patent estate and is being utilized to develop a pipeline of products addressing important unmet medical needs including Ménière’s disease, hearing loss, and tinnitus. For additional information please visit www.otonomy.com.
Media Inquiries:Spectrum ScienceChloé-Anne RamseyVice President404.865.3601 email@example.com
Investor Inquiries:Westwicke ICRRobert H. UhlManaging Director858.firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Announced at Parker Seminars Orlando 2021 - Parker University Strengthens Reputation in Educational Technology Leadership Role Among Chiropractic Programs Through Partnership with Touch of Life Techno
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Lowey Dannenberg, P.C., Investigates Claims on Behalf of Investors of Skillz Inc. (SKLZ) and Encourages Investors With More Than $100,000 in Losses to Contact the Firm
- Alzheimer's Association Statement: Next Steps For New Alzheimer's Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!