Otonomy Announces Presentation of OTO-313 Clinical Results at American Neurotology Society Annual Meeting
- Futures rise as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
- Novavax (NVAX) COVID-19 Vaccine Demonstrates 90% Overall Efficacy and 100% Protection Against Moderate and Severe Disease in PREVENT-19 Phase 3 Trial
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN DIEGO, April 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Otonomy, Inc. (Nasdaq: OTIC), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology, today announced the presentation of previously disclosed clinical results from the successful OTO-313 Phase 1/2 trial at the upcoming American Neurotology Society’s 56th Annual Spring Meeting, which is part of the Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meeting (COSM), to be held virtually April 7-11, 2021. The oral presentation will be delivered on April 10, 2021 at 5:07 p.m. EDT by Kenneth Maxwell, M.D., a Neurotologist at Piedmont Ear Nose & Throat Associates in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Dr. Maxwell was an investigator in the trial.
“We are pleased to have the opportunity to present clinical results from the OTO-313 Phase 1/2 trial to the neurotology community during the COSM conference,” said David A. Weber, Ph.D., president and CEO of Otonomy. “Tinnitus is a common condition seen by neurotologists who unfortunately have no approved drug treatments to offer patients. The Phase 2 trial we recently initiated builds on the encouraging Phase 1/2 results and is a significant step forward for this important program.”
About OtonomyOtonomy is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutics for neurotology. The company pioneered the application of drug delivery technology to the ear in order to develop products that achieve sustained drug exposure from a single local administration. This approach is covered by a broad patent estate and is being utilized to develop a pipeline of products addressing important unmet medical needs with a focus on hearing loss and tinnitus. For additional information please visit www.otonomy.com.
Media Inquiries:Spectrum ScienceChloé-Anne RamseyVice President404.email@example.com
Investor Inquiries:Westwicke ICRRobert H. UhlManaging Director858.firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HEXO Corp Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Financial Results
- San Francisco Bay Area’s AC Transit orders an additional 20 fuel cell-electric buses from NFI’s New Flyer
- Cronos Group Announces Strategic Investment in PharmaCann, a Leading U.S. Cannabis Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!