Organization of the Board of Enedo Plc
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Enedo Plc Stock Exchange Release 17 May 2021 at 13:15
ORGANIZATION OF THE BOARD OF ENEDO PLC
In its first meeting held after the Annual General Meeting, the Board of Directors elected Olle Hulteberg as Chairman.
The Board of Directors did not establish any committees. The duties of the Audit Committee are discharged by the Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors has evaluated the independence of the Board members in compliance with the recommendations of the Finnish Corporate Governance Code 2020. It is the view of the Board of Directors that all Board members are considered to be independent of the Company and Taru Narvanmaa, Antti Sivula and Vesa Tempakka are considered independent of the Company’s major shareholders.
The Board of Directors also resolved that the Board remuneration will be reduced from the level proposed by the Nomination Board and approved by the Annual General Meeting. The monthly remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors will accordingly be the following:
- Chairman of the Board of Directors EUR 2 100 (EUR 3 750 decided in AGM)
- Other members of the Board of Directors EUR 1 250 (EUR 2 000 decided in AGM)
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
For further information please contact Mr. Vesa Leino, CEO, tel. +358 40 759 8956.
Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd
Enedo is a European designer and producer of high-quality electronic power supplies and systems for critical equipment even in the most demanding environments. Enedo’s mission is to make electricity better – more reliable, more secure, more energy efficient – and just right to fit its purpose. Enedo’s three main product categories are Led Drivers, Power Supplies and Power Systems. In 2020 the group’s net sales was EUR 38,5 million. Enedo has 354 employees and its main functions are located in Finland, Italy, Tunisia and USA. The group’s head office is in Finland and parent company Enedo Oyj is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Oy. www.enedopower.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InPlay Oil Corp. Announces Extension of Credit Facility
- Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. Announces Pricing Of Upsized Public Offering Of 7,000,000 Shares Of Common Stock
- Medallion Resources Announces the Passing of Director and Former CEO Don Lay
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!