Operational CEO Vastned Belgium leaves at the next General Meeting (27/04/2022)
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rudi Taelemans, Operational CEO of Vastned Belgium, has informed the Board of Directors of the Company that he will resign as operational CEO and member of the Executive Committee at the next General Meeting of Shareholders, which will be held on 27 April 2022.
Full press release:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baby Floki Up Prepares for a PancakeSwap Listing on Q4 of 2021
- A statement on behalf of Joe Natale, President and CEO, Rogers Communications
- Rio Tinto, BHP and Fortescue Collaborate on New Learning Programs to Create Safer Workplaces
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!