Opener To Demonstrate Human-Operated eVTOL Fixed-Wing Aircraft for Third and Fourth Time
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
BlackFly Aircraft Flies Again at EAA AirVenture 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
OSHKOSH, Wis., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BlackFly made it’s momentous flight debut as the world’s first human-operated eVTOL fixed-wing aircraft in two public demonstrations on Tuesday, July 27th at the Experimental Aircraft Association AirVenture (EAA) 2021.
Who: OPENER, a pioneer of all electric aerial vehicles for consumer travel
What: Opener’s electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) vehicle, BlackFly, to conduct human-operated fights again
Where: The Ultralight Runway, EAA AirVenture
When: Friday and Saturday, July 30 and 31, 2021; 11:30am CT
About OPENER:On October 5, 2011, history quietly was made near the small town of Warkworth, Ontario, Canada. That day saw the first manned flight of a fixed-wing all-electric VTOL aircraft. This event prompted the formation of a stealth company with the sole purpose of pursuing the development of this new unique technology. In September of 2014, the Company reorganized as OPENER and relocated the majority of its operations to Silicon Valley in California to pursue an unencumbered and accelerated development timeline. Find videos and more information at https://OPENER.aero.
Media Contact:Heidi Groshelle, Groshelle Communicationspress@opener.aero
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- READOUT: SBA Administrator Isabella Casillas Guzman visits Brooklyn with House Small Business Committee Chairwoman Nydia Velázquez
- Has Gaming Been Made Accessible for Everyone?
- Vinci Partners Announces R$364 Million Capital Raise For Shopping Mall REIT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!