Oma Savings Bank Plc - Acquisition of own shares on 17 September 2021
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OMA SAVINGS BANK PLC, STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASE 17 SEPTEMBER 2021 AT 20.05 P.M. EET, CHANGES IN COMPANY’S OWN SHARES
Oma Savings Bank Plc – Acquisition of own shares on 17 September 2021
At Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd (XHEL) and Posit Dark (XPOS):
Exchange transaction: Bye
Share trading code: Oma Savings Bank Plc (OMASP)
Amount, shares: 15,000
Total cost, EUR: 235,621.50
Average price/share, EUR: 15.7081
Highest price/share, EUR: 15.55
Lowest price/share, EUR: 15.80
The company holds a total of 26,700 of its own shares (OMASP) including the shares acquired on 17 September 2021.
Detailed information concerning the acquisition is attached to this stock exchange release.
On behalf of Oma Savings Bank Plc
Nordea Bank Oyj
Janne Sarvikivi Sami Huttunen
Sarianna Liiri, CFO, tel +358 40 835 6712, firstname.lastname@example.org
Minna Sillanpää, CCO, tel +358 50 66592, email@example.com
Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd
OmaSp is a growing Finnish bank and the largest savings bank in Finland based on total assets. About 300 professionals provide nationwide services through OmaSp’s 32 branch offices and digital service channels to 140,000 private and corporate customers. OmaSp focuses primarily on retail banking operations and pro-vides its clients with a broad range of banking services both through its own balance sheet as well as by acting as an intermediary for its partners’ products. The intermediated products include credit, investment and loan insurance products. OmaSp is also engaged in mortgage banking operations.
OmaSp core idea is to provide personal service and to be local and close to its customers, both in digital and traditional channels. OmaSp strives to offer premium level customer experience through personal service and easy accessibility. In addition, the development of the operations and services is customer-oriented. The personnel is committed and OmaSp seeks to support their career development with versatile tasks and continuous development. A substantial part of the personnel also own shares in OmaSp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen Announces Topline Results from the Tofersen Phase 3 Study and its Open-Label Extension in SOD1-ALS
- Crypto Eats is set to take a large slice of the $16.6 billion delivery app market
- Mitsubishi Motors And Veterans Nonprofit Record The Journey Inspire With 2021 Rebelle Rally Finish
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!