Notice regarding mandatory buyout offer
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
By the decision of the Financial and Capital Market Commission of April 13, 2021, Duke I S.à r.l. (a private limited company entered on the Trade and Companies Register of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, registration number B247170, registered office at 11-13 Boulevard de la Foire, L-1528 Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg) is authorized to make a mandatory buyout offer to the shareholders of the joint-stock company „VALMIERAS STIKLA ŠĶIEDRA” (registration number: 40003031676, registered address: Cempu iela 13, Valmiera, LV-4201, Latvija) pursuant to the article 66 section 4 subsections 1) and 2) of the Financial Instruments Market Law.
The mandatory buyout offer will take effect on April 17, 2021 and is closed on May 17, 2021 (16:00 GMT + 2).
We invite shareholders to get acquainted with the mandatory buyout offer in the attached prospectus.
AS VALMIERAS STIKLA ŠĶIEDRA
Tel.: +371 6420 2216
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Veritas Farms Announces Securities Purchase Agreement, Resignation of Current CEO and Appointment of New CEO
- ICC Holdings, Inc. Reports 2021 First Quarter Results
- VR announces $1m non-brokered private placement to solidify plans follow-up drilling in September at its Hecla-Kilmer copper-gold property in Ontario
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!