Notice of redemption of convertible bonds PKG6
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AS Pro Kapital Grupp informs that it is redeeming 24 572 “EUR 7.00 PRO KAPITAL GRUPP CONV. BOND PKG6 11-2021” convertible bonds with ISIN EE3300109982 in total nominal value of 15 726.08 euros and issue value of 68 801.60 euros and has submitted to the Nasdaq Central Depository of Securities an application to delete the bonds from the register.
The convertible bonds bore an annual interest of 7%. The issue price of each convertible bond was 2,8 euros and the redemption date of the convertible bonds is 08 March 2021.
Member of the Management Board
Phone: +372 614 4920
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FSIS ISSUES PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT FOR RAW GROUND TURKEY PRODUCTS LINKED TO SALMONELLA HADAR ILLNESS
- PMV Pharma Presents Late-Breaking Preclinical Data on Lead Product Candidate PC14586 at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2021
- Zentalis Pharmaceuticals Announces Promising Initial Data Presented in a Late-Breaking Session at AACR on ZN-c3, its WEE1 Inhibitor, in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors