Norwegian Finans Holding ASA: Merger plan for decision in Annual General Meeting on April 27
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
We refer to the announcement on 17 March regarding approved merger plan by the Board of directors in Norwegian Finans Holding ASA and Bank Norwegian AS on 16 March 2021. The merger of the companies will be decided upon at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on April 27, 2021 for both companies.
Please find the English version of the joint merger plan attached. The merger plan and relevant attachments are available in Norwegian and English at our webpage, https://www.banknorwegian.no/OmOss/InvestorRelations/GeneralMeeting.
The full material for the AGM material will be published at 6 April 2021.
For further details please contact:
CFO Klara Lise Aasen; phone +47 47635583; email@example.com
Head of Treasury Mats Benserud; phone +47 95891539; firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Residential Investment (NRZ) to Acquire Caliber Home Loans for $1.68 Billion
- ADM Endeavors, Inc. (OTCQB:ADMQ) Announces New Contracts With The City of Irving Parks & Recreation Department and the Northwest ISD, Fort Worth
- NCH Healthcare System Appoints Dr. Robert J. Cubeddu from Cleveland Clinic as President of the NCH Heart Institute