Norwegian Finans Holding ASA: Fixed Income investor meetings and NOK/SEK senior preferred issuance
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bank Norwegian AS rated BBB (stable outlook) by Standard & Poor`s, has mandated SpareBank 1 Markets and Swedbank to arrange an investor presentation on 9 March 2021 at 10.00 CET, where one or more senior preferred bond issues in NOK and/or SEK with tenors up to 4 year may follow. Bond issues with call options will be considered.
In conjunction with the potential bond issues, the company will consider buybacks of BANKN22 (ISIN: NO0010848583) maturing 29 September 2021 and BANKN23 (ISIN: NO0010848591) maturing 29 March 2022.
The potential issuance and buyback are part of Bank Norwegian's general funding and will cover MREL requirements. The contemplated issuance is subject to market conditions.
CFO Klara-Lise Aasen; phone +47 47 63 55 83; email@example.com
Head of treasury Mats Benserud; phone +47 95 89 15 39; firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tax Fraud Week of Action - Everyone is a Victim
- Claritas Announces Letter of Intent to Acquire Exclusive Worldwide Rights to Develop R-107 for PAH
- Illinois Car Dealers Fight Back Against Direct EV Sales to Customers