North Dallas Bank & Trust Co. Declares Regular Dividend of $0.25 Per Share
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DALLAS, March 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On March 16, 2021 the North Dallas Bank & Trust Co. (OTCBB: NODB) Board of Directors declared a regular dividend of $0.25 per share. The dividend is payable to shareholders of record as of April 2, 2021 and will be paid on April 9, 2021.
North Dallas Bank & Trust Co. is an independent bank established in 1961 with current locations in Dallas, Plano, Irving, Addison and Frisco, Texas. The current dividends are based on North Dallas Bank & Trust Co.’s current financial condition and are not a guarantee that dividends will continue to be paid in the future. For further information about North Dallas Bank & Trust Co., contact Glenn Henry, CFO.
Contact:Glenn Henry, EVP and CFO972.716.7100
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Arena Holding Files 10K – Highlighting Revenue Growth and Debt Reduction
- Blueprint Medicines Data Highlight Clinical Leadership in Systemic Mastocytosis at AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- Guess & Co. Corporation Announces Leadership Team