North American Construction Group Ltd. Releases Inaugural Sustainability Report
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ACHESON, Alberta, Feb. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- North American Construction Group Ltd. (“NACG” or “the Company”) (TSX:NOA.TO/NYSE:NOA) announced today that it has released its 2021 Sustainability Report. This inaugural report provides the structured framework for environmental, social, and governance initiatives moving forward. Future reports will be issued around this time each year and will allow stakeholders to measure progress in a variety of business areas and community programs with increasing rigor and metrics.
President and CEO, Joe Lambert: “I am really impressed with the work done by our team in setting up this initial report and framework and, even more so, in the commitments to improve going forward. We are eagerly strengthening and integrating sustainability into all of our business decisions and culture. We look forward to the challenge of meeting and exceeding our commitments with typical NACG conviction and resolve.”
The 2021 Sustainability Report is available for download on the company’s website at www.nacg.ca/social-responsibility.
About the Company
North American Construction Group Ltd. (www.nacg.ca) is one of Canada’s largest providers of heavy construction and mining services. For more than 65 years, NACG has provided services to large resource-based companies.
For further information, please contact:
Jason Veenstra, CPA, CA
Chief Financial Officer
North American Construction Group Ltd.
Phone: (780) 948-2009
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NexPoint Strategic Opportunities Fund Extends Offer to Purchase Up to All Shares of United Development Funding IV (UDFI)
- The Milwaukee Public Museum and America's Black Holocaust Museum Invite You to Take a Journey Through the Life of Nelson Mandela at the U.S. Debut of Mandela: The Official Exhibition
- Jackson Walker Delivers Complete Defense Jury Verdict for Roku in $228 Million WDTX Patent Trial