Norsk Hydro: Invitation - Hydro’s fourth quarter results 2020
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hydro's fourth quarter results 2020 will be released at 07:00 CET (01:00 EST, 06:00 UTC/GMT), on Friday February 12, 2021. The quarterly report and presentation slides will be available on www.hydro.com at the same time.
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Pål Kildemo will host an audio webcast and a conference call, in English, at 08:30 CET the same day. Due to the Covid-19 situation there will be no presentation and press conference at our corporate headquarters.
In order to listen to the presentation, please join the audio webcast. There will be a Q&A session directly after the presentation. If you would like to ask questions, you need to join the conference call before end of the presentation. Please see details below. It will not be possible to ask questions on the audio webcast.
To join the conference call, please use the below “Click to Join” link 5-10 minutes prior to start time. You will be asked to enter your phone number and registration details. The Event Conferencing system will call you on the phone number you provide and place you into the event. Please note that the “Click to Join” link becomes active 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
Please use the “Click to Join” option for the easiest way to join the conference call.
As an alternative, use the dial-in numbers below for the conference call:
Norway +47 2100 2613 UK +44 (0)330 336 9104 USA +1 323-794-2095 Sweden +46 (0)8 5033 6573 Brazil +55 11 3181 3949 Germany +49 (0)89 2030 31236
Participant Passcode: 402125
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkmate Pharmaceuticals Presents New Clinical Trial Translational Data with Vidutolimod at the 2021 American Association for Cancer (AACR) Annual Meeting
- Blueprint Medicines Data Highlight Clinical Leadership in Systemic Mastocytosis at AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- Hillrom Comments on Recent Novitas Reimbursement Update