Norsk Hydro: Hydro appoints Helena Nonka EVP Corporate Development
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Helena Nonka, global head of New business for natural resources at SGS, has been appointed Executive Vice President for Corporate Development in Hydro.
Nonka (45) will report to President and CEO Hilde Merete Aasheim and will join the Corporate Management Board. She will start the new position on April 1, replacing Arvid Moss, who has been acting in this newly established role since mid-2019.
Nonka is an experienced executive with a global career spanning more than 20 years in the natural resources industry, professional services, consulting, and academia.
Helena Nonka comes from a role as the Global Head of New Business for Natural Resources at Swiss based SGS. From 2007 to 2019, Nonka worked for Rio Tinto, where she held several senior commercial and leadership roles globally, including the last five years as General Manager Corporate Strategy.
Nonka holds a master’s degree in political science from University of Quebec in Montreal, a master’s degree in law from HEC Montreal and has worked in academia while studying towards a PhD in international relations.
Investor contactLine Haugetraa+47 41406376Line.Haugetraa@hydro.com
Press contact Halvor Molland +47 92979797 Halvor.Molland@hydro.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Arena Holding Files 10K – Highlighting Revenue Growth and Debt Reduction
- AVG Group Sarl Launches With First Investments In Norsk Solar AS
- FSIS ISSUES PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT FOR RAW GROUND TURKEY PRODUCTS LINKED TO SALMONELLA HADAR ILLNESS