Norsk Hydro: Close Associate of Primary insider purchases ADRs
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cynthia Kukielski Spousal Trust, a Close Associate of Director of the Board of Directors in Norsk Hydro, Peter Kukielski, has on February 16, 2021 at 19:49 CET purchased 1,000 American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) in Hydro at USD 5.01 per ADR and 2,000 ADRs in Hydro at USD 5.02 per ADR.
New holding is 3,000 ADRs.
The ADRs were purchased on OTCQX.
Head of Investor Relations
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Form 8.3 - Aggreko Plc (Amended)
- Dejero Announces Successful Recapitalization to Accelerate Growth
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!