Noranda Income Fund Annual General Meeting Voting Results
- Futures little changed after mixed tech earnings, Fed decision in focus
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Noranda Income Fund (the “Fund”) (TSX: NIF.UN) announced today the voting results from its Annual General Meeting (the “AGM”) of unitholders held this morning.
At the AGM, there were 26 holders of Priority Units and Special Fund Units (“Units”) of the Fund represented in person or by proxy, holding 25,635,139 Units and representing 51.28% of the Fund’s 49,989,975 issued and outstanding Units. The results of the vote for the election of trustees were as follows:
|Class||Nominee||Votes For||% Proxy||Votes Withheld||% Proxy|
|Priority and Special Units||Daniel Desjardins||22,624,367||92.81%||1,751,485||7.19%|
|Anthony P.L. Lloyd||22,045,342||90.44%||2,330,510||9.56%|
|Francois R. Roy||22,913,276||94.00%||1,462,576||6.00%|
|Yihua Xiao (Eva Shaw)||22,830,676||93.66%||1,545,176||6.34%|
About the Noranda Income FundNoranda Income Fund is an income trust whose units trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “NIF.UN”. Noranda Income Fund owns the electrolytic zinc processing facility and ancillary assets (the “Processing Facility”) located in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Quebec. The Processing Facility is the second-largest zinc processing facility in North America and the largest zinc processing facility in eastern North America, where the majority of zinc customers are located. It produces refined zinc metal and various by-products from sourced zinc concentrates. The Processing Facility is operated and managed by Canadian Electrolytic Zinc Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Glencore Canada Corporation. Further information about Noranda Income Fund can be found at: www.norandaincomefund.com.
|For more information:||Paul EinarsonInterim Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer of Canadian Electrolytic Zinc Limited Noranda Income Fund’s ManagerTel.: 514 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Columbia Financial, Inc. Announces Financial Results for the Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2021
- ImmunoGenesis Expands R&D, Clinical and Business Development Teams and Opens Research Laboratory
- As Pandemic Eases, Smart Trends Take off in North America
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!