No. 9/2021 - Managers' transactions
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nikolaj Plads 6
DK-1067 Copenhagen K
Copenhagen, 24 March 2021
ANNOUNCEMENT no 9/2021
Pursuant to Article 19 of the market abuse regulation Cemat A/S hereby announces the following information received 23 March 2021.
|Name:||Joanna Lucyna Iwanowska-Nielsen|
|Reason for filing:||Insider|
|Company name:||Cemat A/S|
|Identification code and name:||ISIN DK0010271584|
|Date:||19 March 2021|
|Number of traded shares:||75,000|
Jaroslaw Pawel Lipinski
This announcement has been prepared in a Danish-language and an English-language
version. In case of doubt, the Danish version prevails.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Malouf Foundation Hosts Successful Inaugural Trafficking Policy and Education Summit
- Naropa University Hosts 6th Annual Earth Justice Week “The Great Turning,” Featuring Dr. Joanna Macy Keynote
- “Chevron under fire for supporting the Myanmar military” - rights groups SumOfUs and International Campaign for the Rohingya say