Nidec Announces the Status of Own Share Repurchase
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
(Repurchase of own shares, pursuant to the Company’s Articles of Incorporation based on the provisions of Article 459-1-1 of the Company Law of Japan)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
KYOTO, Japan, Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nidec Corporation (TSE: 6594; OTC US: NJDCY) (the “Company”) today announced the status of the Company’s own share repurchase under its ongoing repurchase plan resolved at a meeting of the Board of Directors held on January 25, 2021, pursuant to Article 459, Paragraph 1, Item 1 of the Company Law of Japan.
Details are as follows:
Details of Share Repurchase 1. Period of own share repurchase: From July 1, 2021 through July 31, 2021 2. Class of shares: Common stock 3. Number of own shares repurchased: 0 4. Total repurchase amount: 0 yen
Note: The above repurchase information has been prepared on the basis of trade date.
Reference A) The following details were resolved by the Company’s Board of Directors on January 25, 2021: 1. Class of shares: Common stock 2. Total number of shares that may be repurchased: Up to 4,000,000 shares (0.68% of total number of shares issued, excluding treasury stock) 3. Total repurchasable amount: 50 billion yen 4. Period of repurchase: From January 26, 2021 through January 25, 2022
B) Total number and yen amount of own shares repurchased from January 26, 2021 through July 31, 2021, pursuant to the Board of Directors resolution above: 1. Total number of own shares repurchased: 404,800 2. Total repurchase amount: 4,824,927,000 yen
Contact:Masahiro NagayasuGeneral ManagerInvestor Relationsemail@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Nations Global Compact recognizes most engaged companies in 2021
- Johnson Controls Partners with Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority to Power Rochester Institute of Technology - Dubai
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Presents Late Breaker Oral Presentation of Poziotinib Data in First-Line NSCLC Patients with HER2 Exon 20 Insertion Mutations at ESMO Congress 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!