New Commerce Split Monthly Dividend Declared for Class I and Class II Preferred Shares
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, March 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- New Commerce Split (The "Company") declares its regular monthly distribution of $0.02500 per share ($0.30 annually), for Class I Preferred shareholders (YCM.PR.A), and $0.03125 per share ($0.375 annually) for Class II Preferred shareholders (YCM.PR.B). The Class I Preferred share dividends are paid at an annual rate of 6.00% based on the $5 repayment amount. Class II Preferred share dividends are paid at an annual rate of 7.50% based on their $5 repayment amount. Distributions are payable April 9, 2021 to shareholders on record as at March 31, 2021.
The Company invests in common shares of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, a Canadian financial institution.
|Class I Preferred Share (YCM.PR.A)||$0.02500|
|Class II Preferred Share (YCM.PR.B)||$0.03125|
|Ex-Dividend Date:||March 30, 2021|
|Record Date:||March 31, 2021|
|Payable Date:||April 9, 2021|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Photo Release — Huntington Ingalls Industries Celebrates 154 Graduates of The Apprentice School at Newport News Shipbuilding in Drive-in Theater-style Ceremony
- Statement from CNH Industrial
- Naropa University Hosts 6th Annual Earth Justice Week “The Great Turning,” Featuring Dr. Joanna Macy Keynote
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesCIBC, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!