New CEO of A/S Øresund 1. August 2021
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
On 1 August 2021 Claus Baunkjær will take over as CEO of A/S Øresund.
Claus Baunkjær has been CEO of Femern A/S from 2012 until 1 August 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Immuron Director resignation
- COMMCORE CONSULTING GROUP ANNOUNCES JOINT VENTURE WITH WATKINS MCGOWAN COMMUNICATIONS TO EXPAND PRESENCE ACROSS THE SOUTHEAST
- Muslin Swaddle Blankets – Organic Baby Blankets Soft Luxury Collection Launched
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!