New CEO at Lauritz.com
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Copenhagen, 01 February 2021
As announced on 30 December 2020 the CEO role is handed over to Mette Rode Sundstrøm on 01 February 2021.
At the same time Mette Rode Sundstrøm is registered as Managing director (Danish: Administrerende direktør) with the Danish company register, and consequently leaves the Board of Directors of Lauritz.com Group A/S and Lauritz.com A/S.
Lauritz.com Group A/S
For press enquiries, please contact: Susanne Sandsberg Klubien,
Certified Adviser: Erik Penser Bank AB
Telephone number: +46 8-463 83 00
Market place: Nasdaq First North Growth Market Premier Stockholm
The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 20.00 CET on 01 February 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genetron Health to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Pico Named “Best Company” in the 2021 Markets Choice Awards
- Baytex Conference Call and Webcast on First Quarter 2021 Results to be Held on April 30, 2021