Net1 to Host Conference Call to Review Third Quarter 2021 Results
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa, April 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Net 1 UEPS Technologies, Inc. (NasdaqGS: UEPS; JSE: NT1) (“Net1”) today announced it will release third quarter 2021 results after the market close on May 6, 2021. Net1 management will host a conference call to review these results on May 7, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
To participate in the call, dial 1-508-924-4326 (US and Canada), 0333-300-1418 (U.K. only) or 010-201-6800 (South Africa only) ten minutes prior to the start of the call. Callers should request “Net1 call” upon dial-in. The call will also be webcast on the Net1 homepage, www.net1.com. Please click on the webcast link at least ten minutes prior to the call. A webcast of the call will be available for replay on the Net1 website.
Participants are now able to pre-register for the May 7, 2021 conference call by navigating to https://www.diamondpass.net/9167989. Participants utilizing this pre-registration service will receive their dial-in number upon registration.
About Net1 (www.net1.com)
Net1 is a South African-focused financial technology company with a presence in Africa and Asia. Net1 utilizes its proprietary banking and payment technology to distribute low-cost financial and value-added services to underserved consumers and small businesses. The Company also provides transaction processing services, including being a payment processor and bill payment platform in South Africa. Net1 leverages its strategic investments in banks, telecom and mobile payment technology companies to further expand its product offerings or to enter new markets.
Investor Relations Contact:Dara Dierks Managing Director – ICR Email: net1IR@icrinc.com
Media Relations Contact:Bridget von HoldtBusiness Director – BCWPhone: +27-82-610-0650Email: Bridget.firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Martinrea International Inc. to Announce Second Quarter Results on August 10, 2021
- National Research Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Alector Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!