Net1 to Host Conference Call to Review Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Net 1 UEPS Technologies, Inc. (NasdaqGS: UEPS; JSE: NT1) (“Net1”) today announced it will release second quarter 2021 results after the market close on February 4, 2021. Net1 management will host a conference call to review these results on February 5, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
To participate in the call, dial 1-508-924-4326 (US and Canada), 0333-300-1418 (U.K. only) or 010-201-6800 (South Africa only) ten minutes prior to the start of the call. Callers should request “Net1 call” upon dial-in. The call will also be webcast on the Net1 homepage, www.net1.com. Please click on the webcast link at least ten minutes prior to the call. A webcast of the call will be available for replay on the Net1 website.
Participants are now able to pre-register for the February 5, 2021, conference call by navigating to https://www.diamondpass.net/5478772. Participants utilizing this pre-registration service will receive their dial-in number upon registration.
About Net1 (www.net1.com)
Net1 is a South African-focused financial technology company with a presence in Africa, Asia and Europe. Net1 utilizes its proprietary banking and payment technology to distribute low-cost financial and value-added services to underserved consumers and small businesses. The Company also provides transaction processing services, including being a payment processor and bill payment platform in South Africa. Net1 leverages its strategic investments in banks, telecom and mobile payment technology companies to further expand its product offerings or to enter new markets.
Investor Relations Contact: Dara Dierks Managing Director – ICR Email: net1IR@icrinc.com Media Relations Contact: Bridget von Holdt Business Director – BCW Phone: +27-82-610-0650 Email: Bridget.email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Armis Identifies Nine Vulnerabilities in Critical Infrastructure Used by Over 80% of Major Hospitals in North America
- Ascent Solar Participates in US Special Operations Command Technology Experimentation (TE)
- Hercules Capital Reaches $1.0 Billion Milestone in Annual Debt and Equity Commitments for the Fourth Consecutive Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!