Net1 to Host Conference Call to Review First Quarter 2021 Results
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa, Oct. 15, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Net 1 UEPS Technologies, Inc. (NasdaqGS: UEPS; JSE: NT1) (“Net1”) today announced it will release first quarter 2021 results after the market close on November 5, 2020. Net1 management will host a conference call to review these results on November 6, 2020, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
To participate in the call, dial 1-508-924-4326 (US and Canada), 0333-300-1418 (U.K. only) or 010-201-6800 (South Africa only) ten minutes prior to the start of the call. Callers should request “Net1 call” upon dial-in. The call will also be webcast on the Net1 homepage, www.net1.com. Please click on the webcast link at least ten minutes prior to the call. A webcast of the call will be available for replay on the Net1 website through November 29, 2020.
Participants are now able to pre-register for the November 6, 2020, conference call by navigating to https://www.diamondpass.net/4251389. Participants utilizing this pre-registration service will receive their dial-in number upon registration.
About Net1 (www.net1.com)
Net1 is a South African-focused financial technology company with a presence in Africa, Asia and Europe. Net1 utilizes its proprietary banking and payment technology to distribute low-cost financial and value-added services to underserved consumers and small businesses. The Company also provides transaction processing services, including being a payment processor and bill payment platform in South Africa. Net1 leverages its strategic investments in banks, telecom and mobile payment technology companies to further expand its product offerings or to enter new markets. Net1 has a primary listing on NASDAQ (NasdaqGS: UEPS) and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE: NT1). Visit www.net1.com for additional information about Net1.
Investor Relations Contact:Dhruv Chopra
Group Vice President, Investor RelationsPhone: +1 917-767-6722Email: email@example.com
Media Relations Contact:Bridget von HoldtBusiness Director – BCWPhone: +27-82-610-0650Email: Bridget.firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Federation of World Peace and Love Celebrates the International Day of Peace with Love and Conscience
- CBD COP15 NGO Parallel Forum to be held soon
- All-China Environment Federation Making Efforts to Mainstream Biodiversity at CBD COP15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!