Net Asset Value
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Octopus Titan VCT plc
29 March 2021
Net asset value
The Board of Octopus Titan VCT plc has reviewed the portfolio and announces that the Net Asset Value (‘NAV’) at 29 March 2021 is 104.0p per share, an increase from 97.0p per share, which will be used for the allotment scheduled to take place on 30 March 2021. This NAV change reflects movements in some of the material holdings within the portfolio as well as the recent announcement that Cazoo intends to publicly list on the New York Stock Exchange via a Special Purpose Acquisition Company.
The Company is satisfied that all inside information which the Directors and the Company may have, has been and will be notified to a Regulated Information Service and, therefore, the Company is not prohibited from dealing in its own securities.
For further information please contact:
Octopus Company Secretarial Services Limited
Tel: 020 7710 2800
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FLSmidth wins order for full digitalisation of three cement lines in West Africa
- Avance Gas Holding Ltd - ESG report 2020
- NetCents Technology Recruits Executive with 25 Years of Experience and Leadership in Merchant Acquiring, Card Issuing, and B2B Payments