Net Asset Value(s)
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Octopus AIM VCT 2 plc
6 October 2021
Net Asset Value
The Board of Octopus AIM VCT 2 plc announces that as at 4 October 2021 the unaudited net asset value of the Ordinary shares was approximately 97.3 pence per share.
For further information, please contact:
Octopus Investments Limited
Tel: 0800 316 2295
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HNST, SAM, SAVA, WDH SHAREHOLDERS - ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Class Action lawsuits filed on behalf of Investors, Lead Plaintiff Deadlines Set
- New Men’s Parka Jackets Canada – Waterproof Winter Coats Outerwear Range Launch
- EV Battery Tech Announces Contest Winners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!