Net Asset Value(s)
- Oil shares lead charge as crude hits new 3-year highs
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Polestar in Advanced Talks to Merge with SPAC Gores Guggenheim (GGPI) in Deal Valuing EV Maker at $21B - WSJ
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Analysts Remain Positive on Netflix (NFLX) Following Inaugural Global Fan Event
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
3 August 2021
HARGREAVE HALE AIM VCT PLC
As at close of business on 30 July 2021, the unaudited Net Asset Value (NAV) for Hargreave Hale AIM VCT plc was as follows:
NAV per Ordinary share of 1p – 99.73 pence.
For further information, please contact:
| JTC (UK) Limited|
| HHV.CoSec@jtcgroup.com |
+44 203 893 1005
+44 203 893 1011
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Emerging Markets Report: EV’s and The Copper Castle
- Sunshine Health Appoints Nathan Landsbaum as CEO in Florida
- Omega Therapeutics to Present at the Chardan Virtual 5th Annual Genetic Medicines Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!