Net Asset Value(s)
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Octopus AIM VCT plc
18 June 2021
Net Asset Value
The Board of Octopus AIM VCT plc announces that as at 14 June 2021 the unaudited net asset value of the Ordinary shares was approximately 135.0 pence per share.
For further information, please contact:
Octopus Investments Limited
Tel: 0800 316 2295
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Madison Metals Inc. Completes Private Placement
- Blue Shield of California Executive Appointments Bolster Strategic Growth Plans; Deepen Nonprofit Health Plan's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitments
- Enterprise Fleet Management Becomes Largest Fleet Management Provider in the United States
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!