Net Asset Value(s)
- Wall Street extends slide on rising inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Octopus AIM VCT 2 plc
13 April 2021
Net Asset Value
The Board of Octopus AIM VCT 2 plc announces that as at 12 April 2021 the unaudited net asset value of the Ordinary shares was approximately 98.2 pence per share.
For further information, please contact:
Octopus Investments Limited
Tel: 0800 316 2295
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NV5 Announces Strong First Quarter Results; Delivers Record Cash Flows and Issues Full-Year 2021 Guidance Exceeding Analyst Consensus
- Inventiva : information financière du 1er trimestre 2021 et point sur le partenariat avec AbbVie dans le domaine des maladies auto-immunes
- PLBY Group Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!