Net Asset Value(s)
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
16 March 2021
HARGREAVE HALE AIM VCT PLC
As at close of business on 12 March 2021, the unaudited Net Asset Value (NAV) for Hargreave Hale AIM VCT plc was as follows:
|NAV per Ordinary share of 1p||- 94.91 pence|
As at 12 March 2021, there were 231,192,171 ordinary shares of 1p in issue carrying one vote each. Therefore, the total voting rights in the Company are 231,192,171.
This figure may be used by shareholders in the Company as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the share capital of the Company under the Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
For further information, please contact:
|JTC (UK) Limited|
+44 20 3893 1005
+44 203 893 1011
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rapala VMC Corporation: Share repurchase 19.4.2021
- Energy Transfer Marks 25 Years as the U.S. Midstream Industry Leader
- Conifer Health Names Chief Technology Officer