Net Asset Value(s)
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
9 February 2021
HARGREAVE HALE AIM VCT PLC
As at close of business on 5 February 2021, the unaudited Net Asset Value (NAV) for Hargreave Hale AIM VCT plc was as follows:
|NAV per Ordinary share of 1p Cum Dividend||- 96.88 pence|
|NAV per Ordinary share of 1p Ex-Dividend||- 94.23 pence|
As at 5 February 2021, there were 220,699,748 ordinary shares of 1p in issue carrying one vote each. Therefore, the total voting rights in the Company are 220,699,748
This figure may be used by shareholders in the Company as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the share capital of the Company under the Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
For further information, please contact:
|JTC (UK) Limited|
+44 20 3893 1005
+44 203 893 1011
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oak Valley Bancorp Reports 1st Quarter Results
- UPDATE - Treace Medical Concepts Announces Pricing of Upsized Initial Public Offering
- NASA Statement on Nomination of Margaret Vo Schaus for Agency CFO