Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation Announces the Date for the Release of First Quarter Ended March 31, 2020 Results, Conference Call and Webcast
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Conference Call & Webcast: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 8:30 am ET
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MONACO, April 30, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation ("Navios Acquisition") (NYSE: NNA) announced today that it will host a conference call on Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 8:30 am ET, at which time Navios Acquisitions' senior management will provide highlights and commentary on earnings results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2020.
The Company will announce earnings results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2020, prior to the conference call.
A supplemental slide presentation will be available on the Navios Acquisition website at www.navios-acquisition.com under the "Investors" section by 8:00 am ET on the day of the call.
Conference Call details:Call Date/Time: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 8:30 am ETCall Title: Navios Acquisition Q1 2020 Financial Results Conference CallUS Dial In: +1.877.480.3873International Dial In: +1.404.665.9927Conference ID: 789 6414
The conference call replay will be available shortly after the live call and remain available for one week at the following numbers:
US Replay Dial In: +1.800.585.8367International Replay Dial In: +1.404.537.3406Conference ID: 789 6414
This call will be simultaneously Webcast. The Webcast will be available on the Navios Acquisition website, www.navios-acquisition.com, under the "Investors" section. The Webcast will be archived and available at the same Web address for two weeks following the call.
About Navios Maritime Acquisition CorporationNavios Acquisition (NYSE: NNA) is an owner and operator of tanker vessels focusing on the transportation of petroleum products (clean and dirty) and bulk liquid chemicals. For more information about Navios Acquisition, please visit our website: www.navios-acquisition.com.
Contact:Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporationfirstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Migrants call on PM Trudeau to Unite Families, Welcome Migrants & Refugees on World Refugee Day & Fathers’ Day
- The Best Fitbit Versa, Sense & Charge Prime Day Deals (2021): Early Inspire, Versa (3 & 2), Charge (4 & 3), Alta & More Deals Identified by Spending Lab
- Prime Day Sony TV Deals (2021): Early Sony 4K Smart & OLED TV Savings Researched by Consumer Articles
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!