Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation Announces the Date for the Release Second Quarter 2019 Results, Conference Call and Webcast
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar soars as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Conference Call & Webcast: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 8:30 am ET
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MONACO, Aug. 14, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation ("Navios Acquisition") (NYSE: NNA) announced today that it will host a conference call on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 8:30 am ET, at which time Navios Acquisitions' senior management will provide highlights and commentary on earnings results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2019.
The Company will announce earnings results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2019, prior to the conference call.
A supplemental slide presentation will be available on the Navios Acquisition website at www.navios-acquisition.com under the "Investors" section by 8:00 am ET on the day of the call.
Conference Call details:Call Date/Time: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 8:30 am ETCall Title: Navios Acquisition Q2 2019 Financial Results Conference CallUS Dial In: +1.877.480.3873International Dial In: +1.404.665.9927Conference ID: 747 6708
The conference call replay will be available shortly after the live call and remain available for one week at the following numbers:
US Replay Dial In: +1.800.585.8367International Replay Dial In: +1.404.537.3406Conference ID: 747 6708
This call will be simultaneously Webcast. The Webcast will be available on the Navios Acquisition website, www.navios-acquisition.com, under the "Investors" section. The Webcast will be archived and available at the same Web address for two weeks following the call.
About Navios Maritime Acquisition CorporationNavios Acquisition (NYSE: NNA) is an owner and operator of tanker vessels focusing on the transportation of petroleum products (clean and dirty) and bulk liquid chemicals. For more information about Navios Acquisition, please visit our website: www.navios-acquisition.com.
Contact:Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation+1.212.906.8644 firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Media Advisory/SEIU Local 2: Wine Rack Workers are Holding a Second Solidarity Rally at Kensington Market; Jessica Bell MPP will be Speaking
- BVH Integrated Services Joins Salas O'Brien
- Nordic Nanovector ASA: Increase of share capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!