NXP Semiconductors Announces Conference Call to Review First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
EINDHOVEN, The Netherlands, April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) today announced it will release financial results for the first quarter 2021 after the close of normal trading on the NASDAQ Global Select Market on Monday, April 26, 2021. The company will host a conference call with the financial community on Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
Earnings Conference Call DetailsInterested parties may join the conference call by dialing the following numbers:
Within the U.S.: 1 - 888 - 603 - 7644Outside the U.S.: 1 - 484 - 747 - 6631Participant Passcode: 9565176
The call will be webcast and can be accessed from the NXP Investor Relations website https://investors.nxp.com. A replay of the call will be available on the NXP Investor Relations website within 24 hours of the actual call.
About NXP Semiconductors
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has approximately 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.61 billion in 2020. Find out more at www.nxp.com.
|For further information, please contact:|
|Investors:Jeff Palmerjeff.firstname.lastname@example.org +1 408 518 5411||Media:Jacey Zunigajacey.email@example.com+1 512 895 7398|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NORBIT ASA - Invitation to presentation of results for the first quarter of 2021
- Get "Dangerously Funny" with Jimmie Lee-The Jersey Outlaw In Newest Season of His Comedy TV Show
- NASA Administrator Statement on Chinese Rocket Debris
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!