NOTIFICATION OF MANAGERS’ AND CLOSELY RELATED PARTIES’ TRANSACTIONS WITH DAMPSKIBSSELSKABET NORDEN A/S’ SHARES IN CONNECTION WITH SHARE BUY-BACK PROGRAM
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ANNOUNCEMENT NO. 15 - 18 JANUARY 2022
In connection with the announced share buy-back program in Dampskibsselskabet NORDEN A/S, A/S Motortramp participates by selling shares pro rata in order to maintain the current ownership of just under 32% of the shares in Dampskibsselskabet NORDEN A/S. The market will be informed accordingly – see the attached file and announcement no. 75/2021.
Dampskibsselskabet NORDEN A/S
For further information:
Thomas France, Investor Communications Partner, tel.: 3315 0451
- No. 15 Managers' transactions
- Transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fountain Asset Corp. Announces Its Financial Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2022
- BLUETTI Launches the Veterans & Military Benefits Program
- Razor Energy Corp. Announces First Quarter 2022 Results and Executive Appointment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!