NOTIFICATION OF MANAGERS’ AND CLOSELY RELATED PARTIES’ TRANSACTIONS WITH DAMPSKIBSSELSKABET NORDEN A/S’ SHARES IN CONNECTION WITH SHARE BUY-BACK PROGRAM
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ANNOUNCEMENT NO. 30 - 5 FEBRUARY 2021
In connection with the announced share buy-back program in Dampskibsselskabet NORDEN A/S, A/S Motortramp continuously sells shares pro rata and the market is to be informed accordingly – see the attached file and announcement no. 90/2020.
Dampskibsselskabet NORDEN A/S
For further information:
Martin Badsted, CFO, tel.: +45 3315 0451
- No. 30 Managers' transactions
- Transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FTI Consulting Expands Forensic and Litigation Consulting Capabilities in Australia with Senior Managing Director Wynand Mullins
- Global Arena Holding Files 10K – Highlighting Revenue Growth and Debt Reduction
- Sunrun Solar to Help Small Businesses Benefit From Solar Rebate