NOTIFICATION OF MANAGERS’ AND CLOSELY RELATED PARTIES’ TRANSACTIONS WITH DAMPSKIBSSELSKABET NORDEN A/S’ SHARES IN CONNECTION WITH SHARE BUY-BACK PROGRAM
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ANNOUNCEMENT NO. 24 - 29 JANUARY 2021
In connection with the announced share buy-back program in Dampskibsselskabet NORDEN A/S, A/S Motortramp continuously sells shares pro rata and the market is to be informed accordingly – see the attached file and announcement no. 90/2020.
Dampskibsselskabet NORDEN A/S
For further information:
Martin Badsted, CFO, tel.: +45 3315 0451
- No. 24 Managers' transactions
- Transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CONDITIONS FOR RIKSBANK REVERSED AUCTIONS SEK TREASURY BILLS
- Brickell Biotech Announces Presentation of US Phase 3 Open-Label Long-Term Safety Study Results for Sofpironium Bromide Gel at the Late-Breaking Research Program during American Academy of Dermatology
- Reunion Gold completes a first airborne geophysical survey at the NW Extension Project in Suriname