NOTIFICATION OF MANAGERS’ AND CLOSELY RELATED PARTIES’ TRANSACTIONS WITH DAMPSKIBSSELSKABET NORDEN A/S’ SHARES IN CONNECTION WITH SHARE BUY-BACK PROGRAM
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ANNOUNCEMENT NO. 22 - 27 JANUARY 2021
In connection with the announced share buy-back program in Dampskibsselskabet NORDEN A/S, A/S Motortramp continuously sells shares pro rata and the market is to be informed accordingly – see the attached file and announcement no. 90/2020.
Dampskibsselskabet NORDEN A/S
For further information:
Martin Badsted, CFO, tel.: +45 3315 0451
- No. 22 Managers' transactions
- Transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Lordstown Motors, Root, Vroom, and Repro Med and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- American Board of Trial Advocates to present Judicial Excellence Award to Chancellor Ellen Hobbs Lyle
- CBD Global Announces Delayed Filing of Annual Financial Statements and MD&A and Application for Management Cease Trade Order