NMI Holdings, Inc. to Announce First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 4, 2021
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
EMERYVILLE, Calif., April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NMI Holdings, Inc., (NASDAQ: NMIH), the parent company of National Mortgage Insurance Corporation (National MI), today announced that it will report results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021 after the market close on Tuesday, May 4, 2021.
The company will hold a conference call and live webcast at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time / 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The webcast will be available on the company's website at https://ir.nationalmi.com/events-and-presentations. The call can be accessed by dialing (888) 734-0328 in the U.S. or (914) 495-8578 internationally using Conference ID: 1887668, or by referencing NMI Holdings, Inc.
A replay of the webcast as well as the earnings press release and any supplemental information will be available on the company's website.
About NMI Holdings
NMI Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NMIH) is the parent company of National Mortgage Insurance Corporation (National MI), a U.S.-based, private mortgage insurance company enabling low-down-payment borrowers to realize home ownership while protecting lenders and investors against losses related to a borrower's default. To learn more, please visit www.nationalmi.com.
John M. Swenson
Vice President, Investor Relations and Treasury
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Preliminary data on early redemptions (prepayments)
- “THINK TANK 2022” to Reunify Korean Peninsula Inaugurated During 6th Rally of Hope
- Incap Corporation: Incap to close down temporarily its factories in India, outlook for 2021 remains unchanged
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!