NBC News Anchor Richard Lui to Participate in AAPI Webcast
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
CommPRO.biz Supports: The Museum of Public Relations Presents its 2nd Annual Program to Honor the AAPI community.
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
New York, May 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (NGO Wire): Richard Lui, the renowned NBC news anchor, will speak at the Museum of Public Relations second annual tribute to the AAPI community in Communications: "STOP ASIAN HATE: The Role of Communicators."The free virtual event will be held Wed., May 12, 6pm-8pmET.For registration and sponsorship info: https://www.prmuseum.org/stop-aapi-hate-2021/#sponsorAAPI. More than 300 individuals throughout the U.S. and abroad have already registered.Prior to joining NBC in 2010, Lui served as news anchor on CNN Worldwide. He was the first Asian-American ever to be appointed daily anchor for a U.S.-based network. He is also a member of the U.S. State Department's Speakers' Program. Lui recently published a book,Enough About Me, detailing his experiences caring for his elderly father.The event will feature as keynote, Sri Ramaswami, head of Communications at pharma company GSK.Moderators will be: Bill Imada, chair of the IW Group, and Joanne Tabellija-Murphy. National Director, Public Affairs-Corporate Affairs, for Walmart as moderators.Panelists include 13 members of the AAPI community in media, advertising, public relations and government.
Shelley Spector The Museum of Public Relations firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ultimate Medical Academy Celebrates Commencement for Thousands of New Healthcare Professionals
- 70,000 Ontario Hospital Staff Begin Contract Talks Under Cloud of Doug Ford Government Unfair Wage Cap Regime
- Longer-term Data for Kite’s Yescarta® in Relapsed or Refractory Follicular Lymphoma Demonstrate Substantial Survival Improvement Over Current Therapies in Comparative Analysis
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!