Monolithic Power Systems to Report Third Quarter Results on October 28, 2021
- Futures jump after inflation-driven rout
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
- 'Like iPhone 13 vs iPhone 12...Both Good, One Is Better' - Jefferies Weighs in on Omicron and New Covid Vaccine Boosters
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KIRKLAND, Wash., Oct. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. (MPS) (Nasdaq: MPWR), a global company that provides high-performance, semiconductor-based power electronics solutions, today announced plans to report its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
MPS will report its results after the market closes on Thursday, October 28th and host its quarterly conference at 2:00 p.m. PT / 5:00 p.m. ET. The live event will be held via a Zoom webinar, which can be accessed at https://mpsic.zoom.us/j/97341463994.
A replay of the event will be available for one year under the Investor Relations website at www.monolithicpower.com two hours after the live event has concluded.
About Monolithic Power Systems, Inc.Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. (MPS) is a global company that provides high-performance, semiconductor-based power electronics solutions. MPS’ mission is to reduce energy and material consumption to improve all aspects of quality of life. Founded in 1997 by Michael Hsing, MPS has three core strengths: deep system-level knowledge, strong semiconductor design expertise, and innovative proprietary semiconductor process and system integration technologies. These combined advantages enable MPS to provide customers with reliable, compact and monolithic solutions that offer highly energy-efficient and cost-effective products, as well as providing a consistent return on investment to our stockholders. MPS can be contacted through its website at www.monolithicpower.com or its support offices around the world.
Monolithic Power Systems, MPS, and the MPS logo are registered trademarks of Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. in the U.S. and trademarked in certain other countries.
Contact: Bernie Blegen Chief Financial Officer Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. 408-826-0777 email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Starts CVS Health (CVS) at Buy
- Aesthetic Medical International Announces Business Updates
- Medigus Filed a $3 Million Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!